,

Surreal Movie Scene Part III

10/20/2016


You built me up so high
So high
 I touched the clouds
 just to find out
You brought me there,
just so you bring me down

I gave you everything
Love
Trust and
Time

and what did I get in return?
Pain
Suffering and
Betrayal 

I plummeted to the core
when you openly fell
into that harlots trap

And with that
with all my might
tonight

 I will return the favor

For all the pain, suffering and betrayal 

I offer this gift to you

I know how much you want to be with your harlot so here
I tied both of you up 
In this unholy embrace
in which I caught you in

Accept this bed of dirt
to match the filth that you are
I hope both of you are comfortable down there
*muffled screams from the ground*

Before I bid you both 'adieu'
Here's a bottle of gin
to drown in memory of you

How could I forget
You two might get cold 
so here's a candle
to keep you warm
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You look so good wrapped in ember

See you both in hell 

#WRATH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram

Twitter

Shop