, , , ,

7/24/2016


This year came with a massive wave of Korean restaurants popping around the city, and I'm quite stoked when I saw the Kaizu "Opening Soon" banner at Veranza Mall, especially after SumoSam (SM) closed down. *sobs* Kaizu had its soft opening on July 17, 2016.

The place has a modern ambiance for a Japanese restaurant. The paintings and priority numbers were the only ones that had Japanese touches.  For me it's a bit cramped up, hashtag TallGirlProblems, I had to repeatedly push my seat back and forth so the people on the table behind us could pass by.

But the service was not to bad for a soft opening, the wait wasn't that long, considering the number of customers that were inside. 

Was sooooo super hungry at the time of our visit, that I wasn't able to take photos of the katsudon and oyakudon, that to me, they quite fell short when came to quantity. (refer to other photos below).  Yes their prices are affordable but, at Karate Kid you'll be stuffed for the same price of P99.

As for the taste, they're OK. Nothing special. I wouldn't say that I'm eager to go back. The most redeeming thing I had from Kaizu was their Matcha Ice cream, even if its a bit icy, will definitely have more of those.

Thin Okonomiyaki

Cute Ebi

Add caption

Yey! For the Matcha Ice Cream!!!
I have yet to try their ramen. Will update this post as soon as I do.

Have you tried Kaizu? How was it for you? Hit me up on twitter @mskyriemoon





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.

Instagram

Twitter

Shop